Frequently Asked Questions
There are probably many questions that can be asked about having a pool built to meet your needs. We at Blue Sky Pools, will try to answer all of your questions.
Please read some of the following questions. These are questions that are asked most frequently. If you do not see your question, feel free to contact us, and we will be happy to provide you with the best answer.
How long have you been in business?
Blue Sky Pools was incorporated in September of 1998. So for 17 years we have had the privilege of building pools in the Tampa Bay Area.
How many pools do you build each year?
We are averaging 30 pools each year.
How long will it take to build my pool?
The average pool takes about 6 weeks to complete after the permit is obtained.
How long does it take to get a permit?
- In the city of Tampa it takes approximately 3-6 weeks.
- In Hillsborough County it takes approximately 4-6 weeks.
- In Pasco County it takes approximately 3-4 weeks
How much do your pools cost?
The price of the pool has many variables, such as:
- Do you need a retaining wall?
- Does our excavation equipment have enough access?
- How big is the pool?
- Are there any special features you want?
- Would you like a pool/spa combination?
- What type of decking?
There are many other variables involved in giving you a fair price, the best way to determine this is to call us for an estimate.
What will adding a spa cost me?
Like the pool, the spa is also based on square footage and many other variables such as:
- What type of heater will you be using?
- Will you want special lighting for the spa?
- Would you like a raised area for your spa?
- What type of overflow would you like?
- Would you like automated controls?